This latest Consciousness Connections presentation sponsored by INACS (the Institute for Neuroscience and Consciousness Study) should be fantastic. Katya is a phenomenal mind and excellent presenter.
Free Lecture – Katya’s Encounters – February 28th
Katya Walter, PhD, will talk about past life regression, the coming age of psychic expansion, accessing universal mind to astral travel in time as well as space, beings Katya has encountered in these travels, and learning to access secrets of nature through communication with universal mind. This is an exploratory talk ranging into the last frontier, consciousness itself.
Tuesday, February 28, 6:30 pm, no cost
Austin Center for Spiritual Living, 5555 N. Lamar, Suite D 115
(please see maps below)
Maps to location of event below. ACSL (Austin Center for Spiritual Living) is located within the complex behind Half-Price-Books at 5555 North Lamar Blvd, in Suite D-117.
Check out the original source here
Music in this episode:
Headlines – AusTex Top News Topics
- A Fable for Our Times: The Pythons and the Raccoons – MackWhite.blogspot.com
- Austin Occupied w/Activism – CopWatch / Occupy / FTP / TAG – Heather Fazio / Antonio Buehler
- Hacktivism? Ron Paul & Rick Perry – “Racist” Guilt by Association? Still Going?
- StratFor, “Anonymous” & Surveillance State Technologies – Big Brother Apps and Hacks
- War on SOME Drugs – Cross-border meth boom amid Mexico’s ‘war on drugs’
- Border Wars & SkyNet Surveillance State – Rights to Travel & Privacy
- Vaccine warfare! Texas carpet-bombs 7,000 square miles with air-dropped rabies vaccines
- Meteor passes over Texas (Video) – kvue.com
Texas Cryptozoology News
- Legend, Lore & Legacy: Bigfoot Hunters Search for Signs of the Creature
- Lone Star Scene: Bigfoot hunting indie film sprouts in Manor (Video)
STRATFOR: Open Intel AND CoIntelPro?
Police State USA
Free Antonio Buehler
Homeland Insecurity & The Right to Travel Across “Borders”
War on the Internet
Surveillance Society / SkyNet / Colossus / DroneWars
- Local Tech Creations That Scare Us: Hell on wheels, surveilling boozehounds, and more
By James Renovitch, Austin Chronicle – Fri., Jan. 27, 2012 – austinchronicle.com
From the Surveillance Nation Dept.: There’s a new app for heavy drinkers with no issues of personal privacy: SceneTap (www.scenetap.com). If you notice those creepy black domes bulging from the ceiling of your favorite ale house, smile: Your face is being “anonymously” detected so that the bar’s current stats can be streamed to a website and mobile app. Stats include how full the venue is, the male-to-female ratio, and the average age of the patrons. How they acquire this information anonymously is beyond us, but if you needed another reason to avoid the many Sixth Street bars that are participating, this is it. SceneTap began servicing the Austin area on Jan. 20 and hopes to expand beyond the initial 20 bars soon. Chicago has already been assimilated into the Borg with more than 50 wired venues. If there’s a good side to this, it’s that we can finally double-check to make sure that our favorite watering hole is mostly empty so we can do our drinking the way it was intended: alone.
The War on SOME Drugs
Iran & Israel: What’s Next?
Anthrax 2001 News
Fast & Furious News
Mind Kontrol News
War Crimes News
Eco-Crisis or Social Contagion?
Eugenics & Depopulation News
Video: The source of the strange UFO sounds has been located: It’s not what you expect
Mysterious Phenomena or Paranormal Excuses
Check out the original source here